Digital Content Producer
AudacyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2021 2:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Digital Content Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Content Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Content Producer?
Full Time Job
Digital Content Producer, Podcast Editorial
Are you a podcast fan, tapped into the latest podcast releases, new launches, and discovering podcasts to recommend to friends? Audacy is looking for a highly motivated, creative, and detail-oriented Content Producer to join our growing team in Los Angeles. Our digital podcast editorial team is looking for a writer to add to our podcast coverage. The right candidate will cover stories across our own podcasts as well as the entire podcast ecosystem to help podcast lovers discover what to listen to next. The team needs a strong voice who can’t quit consuming content or discovering podcasts and is ready to write about it. The ideal candidate is a quick-thinking self-starter and resourceful writer who has a way with words and the ability to ignite conversations around the latest podcast news. You have a sharp instinct of what readers will engage with and are able to jump genres - from sports and politics to pop culture. You see stories beyond just the latest releases, but also around human interest, viral, and lifestyle angles. You balance it all with a commitment to content analytics and thrive in a fast-paced, communication-driven team environment.
What You'll Do:
• Write, publish and distribute both original stories across all platforms, including web/app/social
• Ensure all daily content is optimized for search
• Create content that drives audience growth and engagement, while supporting user and sales needs
• Understand reporting systems like Google Analytics and how to use data to drive audience growth
• Track content that’s driving traffic and know how to maximize audience and engagement
• Strong communication with podcast creators to identify big-name guests, and breaking news to turn around content immediately - owning news as opposed to being scooped
• Ability to interview talent, researching the right questions to create compelling content
• Be an effective communicator (beyond email), and possess the ability to maintain a healthy working relationship in an open environment with all levels of the local/central organization
• Other duties as assigned
Required & Preferred:
• A Bachelor’s Degree is required
• A minimum of 1-3 years of digital content creation experience
• A passion for podcasts and general knowledge of the podcast creators, most popular podcasts and new releases
• Flexibility to work nights/weekends as needed (news doesn’t stop at 5 PM)
• Experience writing all podcast content or reviews content, ranging from releases to topical/evergreen lists to opinion pieces
• Must have excellent writing skills and the ability to tell engaging stories
• Strong self-editing skills with attention to detail in grammar, punctuation, and design layout
• Ability to own the news cycle to make judgments and react instantaneously and independently to key breaking/viral opportunities
• Audio/video editing experience is a plus
• Knowledge of high-profile sports stars and sports news is a plus
• Strong SEO knowledge and expertise
• Basic MS Office skills are required.
• Other systems you should have working knowledge of include:
• Google Analytics, Chartbeat, Slack, Dataminr, as well as how to use/navigate a Content Management System
The responsibilities, duties and skills listed above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Sharpen Those Pencils:
• To be considered for this position, please submit writing samples along with your resume.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.