Digital Campaign Manager
Full Time Job
Audacy Austin is seeking an experienced Digital Campaign Manager to join our sales department. This is the ideal role for a high caliber marketing professional with significant success in digital campaign management who is looking to join a growing, fast paced digital business. You will be responsible for overseeing the successful fulfillment of digital campaigns activities across a variety of platforms while keeping close oversight on campaign performance and optimization. This role will focus on development and fulfillment of digital marketing campaigns, which includes establishing KPIs, creative and engaging messaging, utilizing appropriate delivery channels and reporting. Individual will monitor and measure campaign effectiveness and make adjustments to optimize performance and goal conversion within digital marketing platforms focused on successful optimization to deliver effective lead generation in Paid Search, Social media, Email, OTT, and Audio.
What You'll Do:
• Actively monitor campaign performance and effectively communicate results with recommended actions for optimization to sales or directly with clients
• Oversee campaign fulfillment across channels and work closely with fulfillment teams to QA accuracy (e.g. SEM, SEO, OTT, Email, Social, Audio, etc.) which also includes: creative and copy continuity, A/B testing, monitoring conversion flows, and proactive campaign optimization to maximize conversion rates
• Monitor, assess, and report on campaign performance and provide strategic direction and guidance based on analysis of results in a timely manner
• Identifiy and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to define campaigns effectiveness, evaluate results, and adjust to changes quickly
• Work with sales to understand business priorities and provide results and insights on campaign performance.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
More About You:
• Impactful team player with a positive attitude. We’re looking for someone who is collaborative, upbeat, knows how to work in a fast pace environment, and optimistic with a proven ability to have impact and influence.
• Strategic approach as it relates to achieving marketing and business objectives for our clients.
• Professional demeanor; comfortable presenting to and interacting directly with clients
• Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Cross-functional collaborator with the ability to build deep relationships, influence sales teams to plan, and drive performance objectives.
• Highly organized ability to adapt to changing priorities, while overseeing many campaigns.
• Customer journey management and content development experience.
• Experience working closely with sales teams, and data analytics.
• Experience working with Google GA, GA4, Tag Manager, AdWords
• 5 years of experience in various campaign management.
• Proven track record for executing and measuring successful integrated and digital marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.