Digital Account Executive
Full Time Job
Attention experienced and successful digital media sales professionals! Audacy Detroit is looking for a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the best! Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, and a pro-active problem solver with an ownership mindset.
What You'll Do
• You have the opportunity to represent a multi-media, multi-platform portfolio that includes eight exceptional over-the-air brands, streaming, second largest podcast network in the world, extensive digital marketing assets including OTT, unique sponsorship opportunities, an e-commerce platform, and original content (video/audio).
• In addition to our local outreach, with extensive reach nationwide, you will have access to sell on a national level, across 48 Audacy markets.
• You will build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure success and repeat business
• Proactively develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
• Create market campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
• Close business and oversee the execution and optimizations of the marketing campaign
• Achieve sales objectives and goals
• Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
What W e Offer You:
• Ability to create highly successful multi-platform, multi-channel advertising campaigns
• Access to selling on a national level within 48 Audacy markets
• On-going coaching, training, and development
• Opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of insurance
• Proven success in selling media, event sponsorships, or digital platforms
• Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
• Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
• Strong problem solving skills
• Proficiency in MS office including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• A positive attitude and desire to continuously grow your income
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.