Digital Account Executive
Full Time Job
Audacy is looking for an individual who can help drive Digital revenue. This individual will work closely with the Audacy's Digital Sales Manager and Digital Sales Specialists to develop and close new business for our Local Digital Media network including local station websites, streaming service Audacy.com, podcast network Play.it, event discovery business Eventful, mobile apps and social media outreach. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record in Digital sales and marketing and are able to aggressively pursue and close new business and revenue streams. Candidates are expected to collaborate closely with our Digital Sales Specialists in the field to develop and present custom solutions to acquire, manage and onboard new clients.
What You'll Do:
• Identify ideal prospects and secure appointments for presentations
• Conduct face to face customer presentations
• Create custom proposals
• Coordinate all aspects of campaign from start to finish
• Upsell and cross-sell existing accounts
Required and Preferred:
• Minimum of 1 year Digital Sales or account management experience
• Proven track record of knowledge of online sales offerings
• Technically savvy and proficient with sophisticated digital advertising programs delivery methodologies
• The ability to sell a comprehensive marketing solution including multiple products
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
• Ability to attend numerous client meetings across the Baltimore area
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.