Data Protection Engineer
This was removed by the employer on 6/22/2021 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Data Protection Engineer jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Data Protection Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Data Protection Engineer?
Full Time Job
Audacy Inc. is looking for a Data Protection Engineer to join our team!
What You'll Do:
The data security engineer is responsible for ensuring that appropriate security safeguards and best practices are followed to protect sensitive data in all on-premise and cloud environments. This individual will oversee, and in some cases administer, tools to identify and protect data at rest. This individual will report to the CISO, and will have indirect alignment with various data owners and technical teams as needed.
More About You:
- The individual should have a background in database administration and/or data architecture.
- Be familiar with basic database access control and data privacy concepts and requirements.
- Have hands-on experience with the following or similar solutions: SnowFlake, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Redshift, etc.
- Have a good understanding of web services and APIs as they relate to data access.
- BS in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or equivalent
- PMP or other project management certifications