Creative Services Manager, Digital
Full Time Job
Audacy is looking for an outstanding Manager of Creative Services for Digital assets. Applicants must have minimum 3 years full-time Production/Creative Services management experience, WordPress development experience, and proficient ability to design within the Adobe Creative Suite.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $52,000 to $55,000 per year. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supervise, assign, and direct staff in the production/creative department
• Oversee the operation of all creative assets, including display ads, landing pages, minor video editing and spec graphic requests
• Oversee and coordinate with traffic, production/creative, and sales departments to expedite digital graphics creation and continuity
• Advanced knowledge of graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver)
• Design of micro-sites, landing pages, email templates, web banners, print graphics and more
• Design and execute in-house and client graphics, including copywriting, creative concepts, and commercial production
• Working knowledge of hosting solutions
• Experience with HTML, CSS, and Google Analytics preferred
• Experience with a workflow platform preferred
• General understanding of digital marketing tactics a plus (SEM, SEO, Social Marketing, Programmatic Display networks, etc)
• Creative, dynamic, and forward thinking individual with excellent people skills and strong work ethic
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Flexible - able to respond quickly to shifting priorities and demands
• Ability to take limited direction and move forward determining a plan for project execution
• Strong team player - ability to work cooperatively and productively with internal management and staff within the agency, field sales staff and potentially outside vendors
• Takes initiative to resolve issues and bring clarities to grey areas
• Detail oriented and well organized. Position is located in Denver, Colorado. Qualified candidates please include resume and portfolio for consideration
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.