Corporate Traffic Networks Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 2/7/2023 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Podcast Category
Search for Corporate Traffic Networks Coordinator jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Corporate Traffic Networks Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Denver based corporate traffic position. Execute traffic best practices, manage weekly Audacy Network logs and continuity. Other duties as assigned within the network traffic department.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $45,000 to $50,000 per year. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
What You'll Do:
• Manage network inventory utilizing Counterpoint traffic system (editing logs, scheduling displaced spots)
• Work with Network Planners and Sales Management on Counterpoint system to maximize inventory
• Reconcile reporting to confirm that spots ran as scheduled for billing and process affidavits as needed
• Create and schedule program formats and schedules
• Liaison with sales to resolve issues and build relationships
• Work with Manager Audacy Networks and Traffic Admin Team:
• Assisting in system upgrades
• Providing daily customer support to stations regarding Network spots
• Developing and implementing traffic best practices and process
• Maintaining clean database
• Provide backup and assistance to order entry team as necessary
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• 2 years of experience working with Traffic Systems (preferably WideOrbit or Counterpoint), radio or network experience preferred
• Ability to multi-task, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a high volume workload
• Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication, training, and customer service skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to effectively identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions to address challenges
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Including Excel and Outlook)
• Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed
• Experience with Network logs preferred
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.