Corporate Sales Coordinator
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Audacy Networks is looking for a full-time, New York-based Network Sales Coordinator. As a member of Audacy Networks, the Network Sales Coordinator is responsible for assisting key agency and client direct accounts while facilitating communication both internally and externally. They will work closely with Sales Planners, Account Executives, and Traffic to provide optimal service to all advertisers/clients.
What You'll Do:
Work directly with both Account Executives and Traffic to manage daily maintenance of accounts and meet day-to-day traffic and reporting deadlines
- Manage daily information flow between Audacy and advertiser accounts and serve as a liaison between agencies and internal team members
- Work with Account Executives and Sales Planning to identify needs in day-to-day management of accounts and research new revenue possibilities
- Develop mastery of frequently used Audacy Networks programs including Counterpoint, Act 1, and Salesforce
- Oversee audience delivery of buys in an efficient manner and resolve audience deficiencies not being met
- Prepare regular posts and reports regarding inventory and delivery for internal and external parties
- Manage and execute all contracts/order letters for Audacy Networks accounts
- Future responsibilities to possibly occur over time as Coordinator shows progress
More About You:
- College degree required, 4 year degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years related experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Workplace products required
- Experience with Counterpoint/Act 1/Salesforce highly preferred
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational abilities, detail-oriented, and ability to manage time efficiently
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing/managing multiple deadlines at once
- Self-starter with original approach to problem solving
- Ability to work both remote and in-office
- Has ability to both work independently while effectively contributing to a group environment
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.