Commercial Production Director
Full Time Job
Audacy is looking for a Commercial Production Director to work with our three stations in the Minneapolis-St. Paul market and production hub across the company. We need someone passionate about producing the best product possible for all of our audio products. You are self-motivated, creative, a proactive problem solver, tenacious, and have the ability to work without much direct supervision.
What You'll Do:
• This position will manage all commercial content across our three brands in the Twin Cities market.
• Oversee commercial production operations
• Delegate production orders
• Manage internal voice over talent, maximizing shareable resources, and assistance in recording long form programming and podcasts.
• The position includes significant editing and dubbing of audio along with the ability to provide professional voiceovers to commercials and imaging.
• Work with our Account Executives, Sales Managers, Traffic and Continuity Department, and Brand Managers to improve the quality of our creative and drive results for clients.
• Identify and improve the sharing of voice and commercial copy resources
• Assist Audacy Audio Network team in distribution of commercials
• Act as point-person for production oriented vendors and resources
Required and Preferred:
• 5 years equivalent work experience in Creative Audio production
• 2 years of supervisory or leadership experience
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Strong customer service orientation and ability to work closely with clients
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Audition, vCreative PPO and WideOrbit Automation.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check and, if the position requires the use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.