Campaign Manager Media Strategy and Planning
Full Time Job
Our Media Strategy and Sales Planning team is seeking an experienced media professional for a key role in a growing department. We are looking for an energetic, passionate and solutions-oriented individual to help us improve our ability to flawlessly execute the innovative, multimedia campaigns we deliver to our customers. Our team has an exciting start-up feel supported by the confidence and resources of a well-established media company. The Audacy portfolio consists of broadcast, streaming and on-demand audio, including our industry leading podcast network, as well as assets and capabilities that include social, video, OTT, email, search, display and experiential advertising. The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $50,000 per year.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Accountable for ownership of the post-sale process, ensuring full and complete delivery of all media campaigns, including but not limited to order entry, optimization, reporting and invoicing
• Serve as a reliable liaison to multiple stakeholders throughout the activation and delivery of our campaigns
• Closely monitor campaign performance and work with Ad Ops to optimize delivery
• Provide consistent reporting and account status to key sales leads and upper management
• Coordinate creative assets and tags for successful campaign launch
• Achieve a thorough understanding of our internal systems so as to effectively and efficiently respond to internal and external requests in a timely fashion
• Embrace our team-oriented culture of collaboration, within our broader Marketing Solutions department and across the organization
• Provide support to the broader planning team in responding to RFPs and putting together media plans
• BS/BA degree
• 1-2 years of media experience at an ad agency or publisher
• Ability to learn quickly and apply learnings to future projects
• Confidence in operating under deadline, handling last minute requests and multiple tasks at the same time
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with good knowledge of media math
• Strong desire to learn about all Audacy product offerings
• Experience with Wide Orbit, DFP, Triton, Strata preferred
• Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Strong digital experience preferred
• Audio experience a bonus
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.