Full Time Job
Audacy Pittsburgh is seeking a uniquely talented individual to oversee and direct KDKA and/or 93.7 The Fan on all public facing channels.
What You'll Do:
You will lead a brand evolution for our spoken word format(s) both over-the-air and online, growing audience and reach on all platforms. As Brand Manager, you will protect the brand and our licenses, be responsible for adherence and compliance to Company program standards and FCC regulations.
More About You:
Required and Preferred:
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience managing large market media personalities with a strong digital footprint is required as is proven success in Nielsen PPM markets and growing digital audiences and reach.
• An experienced leader with a fearless attitude are crucial as is the ability to coach high-caliber talent to optimum performance.
• The preferred applicant will have superior verbal and written communication skills and proven success in station production and imaging.
• You must be highly competent in business affairs including ability to negotiate play by play contracts, licensing agreements and high profile talent contracts.
• You must possess a collaborative attitude and creative thinking to support the transition of content into revenue working closely with sales leadership and clients to achieve customer goals without conceding product integrity.
• A perfect mix of both ''show'' and ''business'' is sought.
• You must have an understanding of the ever evolving news and sports media landscape, both local and national.
• You must have strong knowledge of digital content development, strategy and integrated programming.
• He or she will also have experience in timely and topical production of time-shifted content from original programming as well as podcasts and ability to see opportunity for reach and social promotion.
• A passion for news and sports, preferably Pittsburgh news and sports.
• Strong news and/or sports industry relationships a plus. This is a major market opportunity.
• Special consideration will be given to candidates who have a proven track record of success brand-building in broadcast Radio/TV, Cable TV, Media or Digital platforms.
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.