Full Time Job
Audacy - Atlanta is currently seeking Part-time Board Operator for its group of stations (WVEE, WAOK, WZGC, and WSTR).
What You'll Do:
• Responsible for running broadcast board inclusive of digital editing, recording and maintaining network feeds.
• Protects the company’s FCC license.
• May be required to perform light production work.
• Additional duties as assigned.
More About You:
• Experience running a sound board.
• Experience sound editing.
• Experience with Wide Orbit.
• Experience working with a radio network.
• Dependability and punctuality a must.
• Must be able to work varied shifts including weekends, evenings, holidays and cover for full-time talent as needed.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• 2 years’ experience preferred; adept at digital editing, board operating, recording, network and HTML/Digital web experience.
• High school diploma required; college degree in media-related major preferred.
• Must be able to perform with little supervision.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.