AudacyNew Orleans, LA
Full Time Job
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
WWL Radio (105.3FM/870AM) has a rare full time opening for an experienced Board Operator and Studio Producer:
• manage on-air content
• screen calls
• generate digital content for WWL.com
• engage with the listener community
• proudly represent WWL while interacting with on-air guests, experts and officials
More About You:
• Candidates should have experience operating a studio console and running live entertainment programming
• should be proficient in computer assisted broadcast programs, social media, and have strong writing skills.
• Essential that you are available middays, dependable, flexible, friendly, and a real team player who can pinch-hit when needed for other dayparts, including those outside regular business hours.
• We're looking for a self-motivated person who can flourish in a supporting role with a variety of host personalities,
• is an excellent communicator, collaborative problem solver, eager news consumer
• is cool under high-pressure, dynamic environment like breaking news, major events and serious weather situations