Part Time Job
Audio Producer (Part-Time)
Audacy's Sports division is accepting applications for part-time audio producers.
This opportunity is available in multiple markets: (Preferred locations: Washington D.C., Chicago, or Philadelphia.)
What You'll Do:
• Run control board
• Follow station format
• Arrange and play commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs
• Follow all applicable laws and FCC regulations
• 1 years’ experience preferred; adept at digital editing, board operating, recording, network and HTML/Digital web experience.
• Experience running a sound board
• Experience sound editing
• Experience with Wide Orbit
• Experience working with an audio network
• Dependability and punctuality a must
• Must be able to work varied shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.