Audacy Fellowship Program - Sales Planner - Detroit
Full Time Job
We believe diversity makes us stronger – as a team, a community and a nation. We carry this belief through our hiring practices, the content we create and the culture we build within our team. We are committed to partnerships with organizations that advance equity as well as important social and cultural causes, helping to inform how we serve the needs of our listeners, client partners and communities.
As part of our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, we are investing in the future leaders of the audio entertainment industry by creating a fellowship program complete with coaching, mentoring and peer support, among other great benefits. We intend to promote diversity within our company and in media and entertainment by recruiting the best-in-class recent college graduates from underrepresented groups and underserved communities within the industry, as well as other persons who can demonstrate the commitment and desire to pursue a career in our industry.
The fellowship program is a one (1) year structured job assignment designed to fast track career development. The program will provide Fellows early career access to resources, support and professional networks that they might not otherwise experience in a typical internship or entry-level position. Our goal is to attract a more diverse, highly engaged, knowledgeable early career workforce where we can help develop your skills, provide hands-on training and resources from experienced and influential leaders within our company, and ultimately prepare you for career advancement opportunities within our team and the industry at large.
Benefits of participating in our fellowship program:
• Competitive entry-level salary with a comprehensive benefits package
• Coaching, mentoring, and peer support to accelerate learning and growth within the industry
• Join a cohort of Fellows with access to career development experiences, real world education and professional networks beyond what is available in a typical internship or entry level position
• Fellows will have job shadowing experiences to see first-hand how a leading audio and entertainment company operates across teams and platforms including on-air, podcasting, digital, sales, marketing, programming, and more.
What You'll Do:
We are looking for a self-starting, energetic and passionate Sales Planner Fellow to join our Local Sales team in Detroit. This role will work in hand in hand with Account Executives as well as with Strategy, Sales Operations, Product, Editorial, Digital and Activation to ensure campaigns are strategically built and running effectively and efficiently. Work with our Account Executive (AE) team to design, customize, and build strategies for new and current business partners.
• Proactively interact with both the assigned AE’s and their book of clients to build ideas, create proactive presentations with aligned solutions and attend AE/Client & AE/Manager meetings to garner insights to better help the AE
• Take full ownership of the details of all aspects of client execution once orders are input: audio/digital/experiential.
• Foster internal harmony between AE, sales assistants and other departments for seamless execution and help set up ideation meetings: idea summits & marketing workshops.
• Attend experiential events alongside AE and team whenever necessary.
• Build post-execution recaps for AEs to present to client partners.
• Be open and able to support our customers and Account Executives in an effort to deliver and execute partnerships.
• Must be a recent graduate of either an undergraduate or relevant advanced degree program; within 2 years of graduation date preferred
• Marketing or Business degree preferred
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Interest or previous hands on experience in research, marketing or business analytics
• Seeking individuals from underrepresented groups, as well as other persons who can demonstrate a commitment to actively participating in our DEI priorities as we work together to build a more diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment
• The ideal Fellow is a motivated, fearless, curious, inquisitive, critical thinker, and passionate individual ready to dive in and start pursing their career in the audio and entertainment industry
• Submit resume along with completed application
• Submit an application essay explaining your desire to be a part of the fellowship program, and why you would make a great candidate (500 words or less) – audio or video clips are welcome!
• Submit two out of three letters of recommendation from the following sources: academic, professional, or personal
• Depending on the fellowship, there may be additional application materials required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.