Assistant Promotions Manager
AudacySan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2023 8:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Podcast Category
Search for Assistant Promotions Manager jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Assistant Promotions Manager postings
Full Time Job
Audacy is seeking an organized, detail-oriented and outgoing professional to support our Promotions team in the Sacramento market.
What You'll Do:
• Oversee and coordinate assigned station master calendars for all promotions, events, contests, etc., in conjunction with Promotions Manager and Promotions Assistant
• Act as liaison between sales and programming in the management of client expectations
• Assist with client/partnership development in conjunction with Market Manager, Brand Managers and Sales Managers
• Manage the sales promotion process from request to execution of sales promotion programs, such as but not limited to on-air promotions, events (remotes and appearances), contests, and communicating them to additional departments, sales teams, and clients
• Collaborate on sales ideation opportunities for all market brands promotional campaigns
• Oversee trade deals for the cluster with sales management approval
• Host or attend local sales/promotions meetings
• Develops sales packages based on programming/promotions asset management and programming/promotions inventory availability
• Creation of on-air and digital marketing copy for client promotions
• Assist sales team in gathering recap materials
• Oversee the execution of contests on behalf of clients with support from the Promotions Assistant
• Manage the execution for all local client contracts as it pertains to promotions with support from the legal department
• Review all sales promotions to ensure they accurately reflect brand image & positioning
• Regularly evaluate metrics to ensure strategic decision making
• Track data across promotional platforms to determine strategic use of social media, audience engagement
Required & Preferred:
• First-rate organizational skills are a must to succeed in this position
• Creative decision making and solution oriented
• Ability to juggle multiple projects across multiple stations simultaneously
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and multi-task
• Experience coordinating radio activations, large-scale or special events
• Experience using Google Suite
• Occasional night, weekend and holiday work
A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Pay Transparency: The anticipated starting salary range for California based individuals expressing interest in this position is $55,000/yr to $70,000/yr. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity. Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.