Assistant Promotions Manager
Full Time Job
Audacy Atlanta is hiring! The Promotions team is looking to fill a full time Assistant Promotions Manager position to support their local stations - WVEE, WZGC, WAOK, and WSTR. If you are ineterested please review the job details and head over to our career site and apply today.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Execute on-site promotional events and coordinate/manage clients and listeners on-site.
• Coordinates and implements all station appearances, Street Team activities and contesting.
• Assists management with scheduling and training of the Street Team.
• Writes broadcast and online contest copy and administrates contest execution.
• Sends email blasts and other communications to listeners and partners.
• Attends stations events and supervises event set-up and station visibility.
• Enters all in-house prize information in Promo Suite.
• Enters and maintain all loyal listener prize programs.
• Communicates weekly prize and contest information to station staff (sales & On-Air staff)
• Creates proposals for station prizes i.e. movie screenings, loyal listener program prizes, concerts and on-air and online prizing.
• Handles all listener inquiries in a friendly, professional manner.
• Works directly with sales department to acquire all elements needed for sales promotions, i.e. copy, prizes, all complete event information, etc.
• Provides station event recaps.
• Other marketing/promotional dept. duties as assigned by the Promotions Director.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• Must be an ambitious, energetic and proactive self-starter who possesses excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
• Position requires excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Organized with attention to detail. Strong computer and image editing skills; including basic knowledge of PhotoShop and general knowledge of social networking platforms required.
• Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Valid state driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).