Assistant Program Director & On Air Personality
Full Time Job
Audacy Seattle has a full-time APD & On Air Talent opportunity in the Great Northwest. We are looking for a passionate professional to fill the following responsibilities.
What You'll Do:
• Assist the Program Director in every aspect of the programming department including scheduling and production.
• Oversee daily operations/music scheduling/talent requirements of the station
• Maintain station music libraries
• Create Programming logs.
• Administration duties as required.
• Ensure compliance with all regulations and protect FCC license
• Manage Social Media for KHTP and KSWD
• Work with brand managers on Public Affairs and filing
• Community Engagement for KSWD and KHTP
• Produce Syndicated Programs
• Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
More About You:
• 2 years previous programming experience
• Excellent organizational skills
• Advanced Social Media Skills
• Detail oriented with ability to multitask.
• Computer and Social Media skills
• Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working with and directing support staff. (Show Producers/PT talent/Interns).
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicants own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.