Assistant Brand Manager
Full Time Job
Chicago is THE BEST Sports market in America and THE SCORE is the BEST Sports platform in Chicago. We are looking for a creative leader with a passion for sports who can balance entertainment with information, an expert in all things social media and marketing, and a utility team member to join us as our Assistant Brand Manager to help grow our brand presence across Chicago.
What You'll Do:
QUALIFICATIONS: Individual that demonstrates the following: Create and ideate digital and over the air content on the brands platforms. Advanced technical and broadcast skills, ability to schedule multiple departments, administer payroll, communicate with broadcast networks, training, organizational and communication skills a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLIIES include but not limited to the following:
• Collaborate with Brand Manager on ideation to develop, create and maintain avenues that drive revenue through strategic packaging of the Audacy product offerings
• Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders.
• Oversee and manage all Part Time Employees, time cards and schedules, and budget.
• Work with Brand Manager, producers and show talent in creative development of content and programs
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• Oversee creation of digital strategy and content on brands social platforms
• Team player who is available to help on special projects in off hours as needed.
• An unapologetic LOVE of Sports and Sports Audio
• Organizational skills a must as well as ability to multi-task
• Proficiency across major social media platforms (Twitter, Insta, TikTok, etc) and an understanding of podcasting and on demand content
• Understanding of the media landscape and sports marketing
• Computer skills required
• Wide Orbit knowledge
• Attention to detail and ability to execute plans
• Leadership & Coaching
More About You:
Required and Preferred:
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience working with media personalities with a strong digital footprint is required as is proven success in Nielsen PPM markets and growing digital audiences and reach.
• An experienced leader with a fearless attitude is crucial.
• The preferred applicant will have superior verbal and written communication skills.
• You must possess a collaborative attitude and creative thinking to support the transition of content into revenue working closely with Brand Manager.
• A perfect mix of both “show” and “business” is sought.
• You must have an understanding of the ever-evolving sports media landscape, both local and national.
• You must have strong knowledge of digital content development, strategy and integrated programming.
• He or she will also have experience in timely and topical production of time-shifted content from original programming as well as podcasts and ability to see opportunity for reach and social promotion.
• A passion for sports and entertainment
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.