Agency Partnerships Executive
AudacyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The country’s best collection of leading radio brands and premium, original broadcast, podcast, and digital content is all here at Audacy. We’re a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company, and we’re unapologetic champions of audio – everywhere, on every device.?
The National Partnership Team is a corporate sales team that partners with major national clients to develop, manage and grow revenue placed across our various Audacy platforms on a national scale. This team will consistently communicate Audacy’s full scope of marketing capabilities with frequent updates on new offerings and opportunities across all platforms.
We are industry experts on ad products and solutions, incorporating our vast portfolio of podcasts, events, digital, sports, music content and more!
We are expanding our team! This is a high-velocity sales role requiring solid industry expertise, relationships and a proven ability for closing deals. The goal is to develop new dollars for Audacy and generate significant lift on existing business through integrated marketing solutions.
What You’ll Do
• Creating holistic solutions that position the Audacy brand across all platforms to create the most impact for the advertiser.
• Own agency contact mapping, business reviews, education plans, and communication across US Agency/HC
• Structure and develop a strategic US holding company narrative to drive growth and adoption of Audacy's portfolio of solutions in the context of our holding company partnerships
• Identify Holding Company initiatives and areas of focus that align with Audacy solutions to drive scalable innovation, data activation, insights, research and audio engagement
• Passionate about the evolving consumer journey and the need for a robust marketing plan that includes both OTA and Audacy app assets to effectively reach and convert ones target audience, this role will be vigilant about getting the story of Audacy in front of data-driven marketers and agencies.
• Be the primary liaison, internal advocate and thought leader representing Audacy with a specific focus on key C-Level relationships, in partnership with US sales leadership
• Plan, negotiate and close complex deals involving top level decision makers both within advertiser and agency organizations – meeting/ exceeding quarterly goals
More About You:
• A min of 5 years of Brand Advertising, Media Planning and/or Brand development experience leading businesses or accounts
• Experience developing and executing multi-platform solutions across key business categories
• Significant proven successful experience working in or with media & creative agencies
• Personal network in place with Senior Agency & Brand contacts across multiple agency groups
• Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of strategic relationships
• Success opening new accounts and driving revenue growth across a broad spectrum of client categories
• Passion for developing high-impact presentations and leading training programs for large audiences
• Responsibility for creation and delivery of US holding company quarterly and annual business reviews
• Strong negotiation skills with proven success in closing business
• Proven success in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Los Angeles or New York based preferred
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.