Full Time Job
Audacy Pittsburgh is looking for Account Executives for KDKA-AM, KDKA-FM, WBZZ-FM & WDSY-FM.
What You'll Do:
• Generate qualified prospects for business and develop needs-based marketing strategies for clients.
• Analyze customer needs through interviews and write and deliver effective sales presentations.
• Maintain client database.
• Provide direct and continuous services to advertising agencies and direct clients.
• Meet or exceed personal sales goals and assist in collection and prompt payment procedures.
• Maintain comprehensive product knowledge of Audacy's properties in Pittsburgh.
• Maintain comprehensive knowledge of advertising and marketing in Pittsburgh.
• Consistently work to increase station share of advertising/marketing dollars.
Required & Preferred:
• Strong verbal, written, listening and phone skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Innovative, creative, and articulate with the ability to instill confidence and credibility.
• Be personally organized with the ability to prioritize, manage time and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• General computer skills with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Ability to operate a reliable motor vehicle to travel frequently within the Pittsburgh Market
• College degree preferred.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.