Full Time Job
Audacy Philadelphia is hiring business development professionals. We offer the opportunity to represent iconic Philadelphia radio brands like KYW Newsradio, B101, 94WIP, 98.1 WOGL, 1210 WPHT and 96.5 TDY. Our sellers also represent Audacy, a streaming audio app featuring hundreds of radio stations and thousands of podcasts, as well as a full suite of digital advertising solutions.
To earn this job, you need to be the type of person who loves generating – and growing – new business relationships. We aren’t hiring someone to “manage a list.” We’re hiring someone who can build a list. In return, you’ll be supported, coached, inspired, and have an unlimited earning opportunity.
• Contacting businesses to sell radio, sponsorship, streaming audio, podcast, and other digital advertising
• Spend the majority of work time engaging in business development activities
• Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
• Aiding in the collections process for all campaigns sold
• Preparing sales proposals
• Providing the highest-level of customer service
• Resolving customer problems
• Communicating with other departments to assure quality service in executing all aspects of advertising campaigns
• Attending sales meetings, company trainings and events
• Performing all tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and
to the achievement of departmental and company goals
A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.