Full Time Job
There has never been more time spent and connections happening in the audio and digital space. Audacy is now looking for an experienced sales professional who not only possess a passion for creating solutions and delivering clients success, but has an appreciation for how music, podcasting, well known personalities and events connect with audiences. This digital sales role will integrate Audacy’s platforms to reach consumers not only locally, but throughout the country.
This opportunity provides a performance driven sales culture with the support, work environment and compensation our sales professionals need to stay motivated and thrive. From training, to enhanced internal support teams, we create environments focused to driving sales success. You will also work alongside some of the most trusted local radio broadcast names in the market including Buffalo Bills and Sabres radio, WGR 550, Kiss 98.5, Star 102.5, Alt Buffalo and WBEN.
• Effectively seek out and partner with new clients, working with internal support to create and present strategic ideas communicating our value to clients and driving new business
• Grow existing accounts, as well as manage all business aspects of the relationship
• Ability to continually learn new products as our industry is evolving, and proactively create new opportunities for you to communicate our value proposition to clients. Includes but not limited to: Podcasting, Streaming Audio, Over The Air, OTT Video, and digital performance media (SEO/SEM, Display, Social)
• Consistently use and maintain our CRM tool (Salesforce) and utilize other platforms to perform daily business.
• Clearly communicate and manage expectations internally and externally, while multi-tasking and handling multiple accounts at a time.
• Build deep business relationships through continually delivering great service and results to clients.
• 5 Years’ experience in media or sales developing strategic solutions to clients (digital sales experience preferred)
• Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
• Thorough understanding of advertising ecosphere including digital, audio, and attribution
• Strong problem solving skills, positive attitude and desire to win
• Proficiency in Google Workspace, CRM tools and data visualization platforms preferred
• A valid driver’s license with a reliable vehicle, insurance and a satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check is required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.