Account Executive - Hartford
This was removed by the employer on 7/13/2021 10:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Executive - Hartford jobs in Farmington-CT
Search all Account Executive - Hartford postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive - Hartford?
Full Time Job
Audacy Hartford is looking for a sales professional to join our team. Is this you?
• You’ve been a self-motivated go-getter your whole life.
• You are a strong communicator with the ability to persuade and influence others.
• The word ''No'' only fuels you to find a way to get a ''Yes''.
• You are passionate about the things you believe in.
• You can strike up a conversation with anyone.
• You are creative and like seeing your clients realize success through your efforts.
• You are detail oriented and take pride in a job well done.
As a part of our sales team, you will develop custom marketing programs for new customers throughout the New England area. Audacy Hartford consist of four radio stations including our digital properties. We will help you develop customer relationships through prospecting, networking and referrals from existing clients. Once you are up and running, you will create integrated marketing solutions that include powerful radio campaigns, exciting events, impactful social influencer and digital campaigns and more. Bring with you each day a great attitude and a drive to win. More than a job, this is a career. If you are interested in earning commission based on your hard work and thriving in a highly energetic sales environment, we would like to talk to you.
What You'll Do:
• Prospecting businesses to create integrated marketing solutions for them that may include radio, digital assets, events, social media assets and more.
• Preparing promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with customers by providing top quality service.
• Communicating with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
• Achieving sales goals, attending meetings and training sessions.
• Prospect categories and solicit new business.
More About You:
• The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• You must be a hunter.
• All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive.
In addition, the right candidate must have:
• High school diploma; college preferred
• Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous radio or digital sales experience preferred
• Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment
• Must have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.