Full Time Job
Audacy Houston seeks an experienced self-motivated sales professional to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. With an emphasis on new business development and digital sales, the Account Executive will use a wide variety of Audacy's products in their portfolio to solicit businesses for advertising in their on-air, non-traditional, and digital platforms. The ideal candidate must possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience, a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success, and must easily build relationships as if it’s an art form. Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop, and present customized solutions to clients using non-traditional and digital concepts.
What You'll Do:
• Develop and grow relationships across multiple levels of the customer’s organization
• Develop new accounts using non-traditional and digital concepts
• Develop customized presentations of the highest quality for new and existing accounts
• Achieve sales goals as defined by management
• Spend the majority of the workday conducting outside sales inclusive of scheduling face-to-face appointments with decision makers through cold calling, cold prospecting and presenting to existing clients
• Educate customers on product and marketing strategies to improve their presence on the Internet and build value in the Audacy local/customer relationship
• Create and implement custom solutions for each client.
Required and Preferred:
• Must have 2 years sales related experience; outside and media sales experience preferred
• Basic proficiency of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) required
• College Degree preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills at all levels are critical to the effectiveness of this position, as is a deep understanding and ability to analyze client ROI goals and data, media buying cycles, marketing philosophy, target demographics, etc.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.