AudacyNew Orleans, LA
Full Time Job
Are you interested in a career path that would enable you to help businesses achieve their marketing objectives and revenue goals?
Are you looking for a company that shares your values and will invest in your future?
Audacy New Orleans is looking for an Account Executive to join its Media Sales team! Audacy New Orleans is the #1 entertainment and media company in New Orleans, the go-to source for news, and the unrivaled sports leader. Home to the New Orleans Saints & LSU, we dominate the airwaves. With access to a portfolio that includes Amazing brands like: WWL 105.3 - New Orleans News Talk Sports station; Magic 101.9- New Orleans Adult Contemporary station; Bayou 95.7 - New Orleans only Classic Rock station; B97 - New Orleans’s New Hit Music; Hot 92.9- New Orleans’s Classic R&B station; and a diverse portfolio of digital assets and killer events, you will become vital piece of the puzzle for your client’s marketing needs.
As an Account Executive, you help companies solve their marketing objectives by providing integrated marketing solutions. In your role as a trusted media partner, you will assist businesses by educating and navigating them through a complex media marketing environment helping them reach their target audiences and drive business to them.
If the following describes you, we want to hear from you!:
• You are confident, persistent and know how to overcome objections
• You are digitally savvy and interested in the media industry
• You are articulate and have good presentation skills
• You are a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
• You are inherently curious, seeking out details
• You are organized; prioritizing and setting plans to reach your goals is your strong suit
• You know how to build and maintain strong relationships
• You are a problem solver, and creative thinker.
• Not only can you adapt, but you thrive in a fast paced, quota driven environment
Why you will want to join our sales team at Audacy New Orleans and what can we offer you:
• We offer a personalized training plan working off of your core strengths.
• Our seasoned sales managers will guide and assess your progress via individual weekly meetings and in the field training *b eyond quota attainment. * including the broad reach of broadcast radio, internet radio plus targeted digital solutions, with killer lifestyle events and e-commerce
• We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
• You have the opportunity to make a difference for your clients and their businesses
• You will be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people, we are a trusted partner to our communities, businesses and brands; creating integrated campaigns and events, with deep fan engagement and community resonance.
Audacy New Orleans delivers unparalleled success and we want YOU to be a part of it.
What You'll Do:
• Contact prospective customers
• Maintain account lists while soliciting new business
• Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service
• Investigate and resolve customer problems
• Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes
Performs all other tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the achievement of departmental and station goals
• Experience in Sales, Sales Marketing, Account Management or Digital Marketing
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Basic understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
• A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
• Strong problem solving skills - you're someone who identifies a problem as an opportunity to develop business
• Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income
• Detail Oriented
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Must Have a valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires the use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.