AudacyNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/28/2021 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in New York-NY
Search all Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive?
Full Time Job
Audacy New York Sales Team is looking for a sales professional to join our team. Is this you?
You’ve been a self-motivated go-getter your whole life.
You’re a strong communicator with the ability to persuade and influence others.
The word ''No'' only fuels you to find a way to get a ''Yes''.
You are passionate about the things you believe in.
You can strike up a conversation with anyone.
You are creative and like seeing your clients realize success through your efforts.
You are detail oriented and take pride in a job well done.
As a part of our sales team, you’ll develop custom marketing programs for new customers throughout the Tri State Area. We’ll help you develop customer relationships through cold calling, networking and referrals from existing clients. Once you’re up and running, you’ll create business solutions that include powerful radio campaigns, exciting events, impactful social influencer and digital campaigns and more. Bring with you each day a great attitude and a drive to win. More than a job, this is a career. If you’re interested in earning commission based on your hard work and thriving in a highly energetic sales environment, we’d like to talk to you.
What You'll Do:
• Contact/email/cold call businesses to create marketing solutions for them that may include radio, digital assets, events, social media assets and more.
• Preparing promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with customers by providing top quality service.
• Communicating with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
• Achieving sales goals, attending meetings and training sessions.
• Prospect categories and solicit new business.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
• Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
Candidates must have a positive attitude and a drive to win. Self-motivation is essential. If you’re interested in a commission based position thriving in a highly energetic sales environment - this job is the opportunity for you! Audacy New York consist of six radio stations including our digital properties; Audacy.com.
• Successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative,
• ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment T
• must be a hunter.
• bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive.
• High school graduate; college preferred.
• • Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous radio sales experience preferred.
• Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
• A valid drivers license, insurance and a satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.