This was removed by the employer on 6/28/2021 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in Baltimore-MD
Search all Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive?
Full Time Job
Are you interested in a career path that would enable you to help businesses achieve their marketing objectives and revenue goals? Are you looking for a company that shares your values and will invest in your future?
Audacy Baltimore is looking for Account Executives to join its Media Sales Team! Audacy Baltimore is the #1 entertainment and media company in Baltimore and we dominate the airwaves with our iconic brands: WJZ-FM/105.7 The Fan is the Flagship home to Baltimore Orioles Baseball and Maryland Terrapin Sports; Baltimore's favorite Hot AC, WWMX-FM/Mix 106.5; legendary AC, WLIF-FM/Today's 101.9; and home for National Sports News, 1300AM CBS Sports Radio. Add to this our diverse portfolio of digital assets and killer events, and you will become a vital piece of the puzzle for your client's marketing needs.
As an Account Executive, you help companies solve their marketing objectives by providing integrated marketing solutions.
In your role as a trusted media partner, you will assist businesses by educating and navigating them through a complex media marketing environment, helping them reach their target audiences and drive business to them.
If the following describes you, we want to hear from you!:
• You are confident, persistent and know how to overcome objections
• You are digitally savvy and interested in the media industry
• You are articulate and have good presentation skills
• You are a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
• You are inherently curious, seeking out details
• You are organized; prioritizing and setting plans to reach your goals is your strong suit
• You know how to build and maintain strong relationships
• You are a problem solver and creative thinker
• Not only can you adapt, but you thrive in a fast paced, quota driven environment
Why you will want to join our team:
• We offer a personalized training plan working off of your core strengths. Our seasoned sales managers will guide and assess your progress via weekly meetings and in the training
• Beyond quota attainment
• We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
What You'll Do:
Include, but are not limited to:
• Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
• Proactively prospect and develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
• Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
• Close business and oversee the execution of the marketing campaign and exceed client expectations
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Achieve sales objectives and goals
• Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities and innovations
More About You:
More About You:
• High school graduate required
• Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Self-motivated, goal driven confident and creative
• Experience in Sales, Sales Marketing, Account Management or Digital Marketing
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Basic understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio and interactive
• A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
• A positive attitude and desire to continuously grow your income
• Detail oriented
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.