This was removed by the employer on 6/25/2021 12:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in Seattle-WA
Search all Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive?
Full Time Job
We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping businesses grow through targeted media advertising solutions.
At Audacy Seattle, we want the ''best of the best'' to represent our brands which include our four radio stations, digital advertising, events, and our e-commerce program.
• You would have extensive marketing assets to offer your clients
• We offer a base salary plus a completitive and achievable commission plan
Why should you join our sales team at Audacy Seattle and what can we offer you:
• You would be able to create multi-platform advertising opportunities including broadcast radio, internet radio, events, digital, text/mobile, and e-commerce for your clients
• Our company, Audacy, Inc., believes in being digital pioneers and has been named one of the top 500 technology innovators of 2012 by InformationWeek
• We give our sales people the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
• You have the opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
• You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
What You'll Do:
• Building strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
• Proactively develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
• Creating marketing campaigns and strategically selling to local and regional decision makers
• Closing business and executing the client campaign as agreed upon
• Provide exceptional customer service for your clients
• Achieve sales objectives and goals
• Continually build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
• Experience in selling media, marketing, or digital platforms
• Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
• Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
• A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
• Problem solving ability - someone who sees a problem as an opportunity to develop business
• Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income!
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.