Account Coordinator, Programmatic
This was removed by the employer on 6/23/2021 7:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Coordinator, Programmatic jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Account Coordinator, Programmatic postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Coordinator, Programmatic?
Full Time Job
The Account Coordinator, Programmatic role is an essential member of the Revenue Operations team supporting internal and external clients with new and ongoing programmatic buys from pre-sale to order set-up, through optimization and reporting. We create and execute audience extension campaigns using a variety of Demand Side Platforms (DSPs). The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $40,000 per year.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Responsible for pre sales function of avail requests, day-to-day campaign execution, order-entry, optimization and reporting
• Maintain regularly scheduled communications with stakeholders to ensure needs are being met and to answer questions they may have
• Compose creative and traffic client assets received - acting as liaison between the market and our revenue operations
• Achieve a thorough understanding of all internal systems to respond to client requests, including order entry, reporting and billing inquiries
• Verify the accuracy and price integrity of I/Os in pre-sale and pre-order entry
More About You:
Required and Preferred:
• BS/BA degree
• 1-2 years of Digital Media experience required, Programmatic Buying experience preferred
• Hands-on experience with running programmatic on one or more DSPs, The Trade Desk is a plus
• Strong communication, relationship management, customer service skills, attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite with Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with Wide Orbit, TapClicks or other digital order entry and workflow platforms is a plus
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with deadlines
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.