670 The Score Sound Producer
This was removed by the employer on 3/27/2023 6:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Podcast Category
Search for 670 The Score Sound Producer jobs in Chicago-IL
Search all 670 The Score Sound Producer postings
Full Time Job
Audacy, Chicago Inc. has a great opportunity. Station WSCR are looking to hire a full-time Sound Producer. If you are interested, please check out the full job details and apply.
What You'll Do:
• Operating radio broadcasting console, running satellite and syndicated programming
• Creating sound production
• Show production editing
• Overseeing on-air automation system
• Communication with show hosts
• Screening phone calls
• Following applicable laws and FCC regulations
• Editing and recording sound
• Able to write sports stories for the website
• Able to assist on-air talent in live situations
• Understanding of social media and podcasting
• Other duties as assigned by management
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• Minimum of 3 years producing radio show.
• Must be computer literate.
• Requires creative approach and ability to prioritize.
• Knowledge of the broadcast area and station demographics is essential.
• Knowledge of automation and production software preferred.
• Major market experience preferred.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.