Researcher - Betql Audio
Part Time Job
BetQL Audio Network is looking for a show researcher for its on-air programming. Researcher will work in conjunction with the lead content producer on a sports betting show to provide a layout of all of the betting odds that the hosts will be honing in on throughout the broadcast - along with assisting during the live product - on top of the customary lines and totals, i.e. first-half odds, alternate lines, player props, fun in-game props, futures, etc. High-level focus and understanding of all of the betting markets is critical for this role, as it pertains to topic development.
What You'll Do:
In this role, you will:
• Spend 3-4 hours on show prep for the talent
• Assist content producer with a show ''storyboard''
• Have all necessary odds on-hand at a moment’s notice
• Help generate in-game talking points that help stimulate listenership
• Stay on top of all of the biggest games - from a gambling perspective
• Help create social engagement with research before/during the show
• 1-2 years of experience working on a radio/television/digital show, plus hands-on knowledge of sports betting markets
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Candidate must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and ability to maintain composure in fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Knowledge of local and national sporting news, along with the sports betting space as a whole
• Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays as this job may require it
• Ability to regularly work in Washington, D.C. if requested
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.