Part Time Job
Audacy Miami is looking for a Part Time On-Air Personality. The ideal candidate is a high energy, natural communicator and relatable personality who can establish entertaining, engaging and relevant content on air and on social media. You’ll need to be creative, possess a strong work ethic and excel at executing content that connects with the lifestyle in South Florida. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply.
What You'll Do:
• Perform and execute content driven show as host/on-air personality.
• Develop and post unique local and lifestyle driven content to station website and social media.
• Collaborate with Brand Manager and other employees on format execution and developing unique content for show and social media
• Create original content that is entertaining and informative
• Monitor the music and commercial logs for the airshift
• Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
• Operate broadcast equipment and perform production work
• Availability to attend brand events and/or appearances
• Other duties as required by management
Required & Preferred:
• On-air experience in contemporary music formats.
• Experience with Wide Orbit Automation system, Adobe Audition, and Vox Pro.
• In order to be considered, you will be required to submit your audio MP3 of 3MB or less.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.