ATN EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are a management / production company.
We manage actors, writers, producers, directors, actor/musicians. Located at Crossroads of the World, Sunset / Las Palmas in Hollywood.
Office hours - 10 AM to 7 PM / lunch - 1PM to 2PM
Must have at least 2 years talent agency or management experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to general office duties, providing administrative and client support including reviewing material, generating and scheduling auditions as well as coordinating with casting directors, managers and publicists.
Candidate must have a genuine interest in talent representation and a professional attitude
• Outstanding people and phone skills
• Experience submitting on Breakdown Services, LA Casting, and Casting Networks
• Knowledge of MAC and MS Office, iMovie and/or Adobe Premiere
• Above average computer skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• A solid, committed, hard-working ethic and able to stay calm in the fray
• Knowledge of Talent Pro is a BIG PLUS
• Valid Driver's License and car in good working condition (optional)
• Prefer a green thumb
• Absolute punctuality
• One year minimum requirement in this position
This is an entry level position with tremendous potential for growth.
MUST HAVE PRIOR MANAGEMENT OR TALENT AGENCY EXPERIENCE
- 24-hour access to parking space at Las Palmas / Sunset
- Your own office
- MAJOR growth potential
- Company Starbucks runs - often :)
- Being a significant part of a strong, constantly expanding company in its beginning stages
We are looking to interview and hire immediately.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online