Intern - Videography/Photography
Atlanta Workshop PlayersAtlanta, GA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are looking for a highly talented, motivated photographer and video editor with experience in video production, cinematography and video editing. The ideal candidate will have a passion for multimedia projects, a sharp eye for detail, and strong fundamentals in video production as well as knowledge in video editing software.The Video/Photography intern is responsible for providing support for the public relations department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned.
The Video/Photography Intern's primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadlines.
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Social Media Director to develop design concepts
- Excellent computer knowledge for both MAC and/or PC environments
- Social media experience and a high level of familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Must have access to computer, professional camera & mobile phone
Internship is from October 2021 - January 2022.
Internship will be 10-12 hours a week, and can be very flexible to match your schedule!
Interns will need to be local to the Atlanta/Sandy Springs area and to able to come into our office on most work days. However, some work can be done remotely from home.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online