Intern - Social Media/Marketing
Atlanta Workshop PlayersAtlanta, GA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. Update website and participate in launching social media campaigns.The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team, as well as a creative mindset . Will work directly under our social media/marketing director
- Contribute to website design project
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Optimize website and social media
- Perform keyword analysis
- Perform cost/benefit analysis
- Marketing/Business major
- Experience with Internet and social media platforms
- Solid understanding of youth markets & the performing arts
- Energetic and creative
- Hard-working and team-oriented
Internship is from October 2021 - January 2022.
Internship will be 10-12 hours a week, and can be very flexible to match your schedule!
Interns will need to be local to the Atlanta/Sandy Springs area and to able to come into our office on most work days. However, some work can be done remotely from home.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online