Intern - Costume/SFX Makeup and Hair
Atlanta Workshop PlayersAtlanta, GA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are looking to hire intern(s) that are interested in the fields of costume design, SFX hair, and/or SFX makeup. The ideal candidate has experience in one or more of these fields, has a passion for costuming and/or makeup/hair, great attention to detail, and remarkable problem solving skills. The costume and/or SFX makeup and hair intern(s) will be responsible for helping create and piece together costumes and/or makeup and hair designs for the Atlanta Workshop Players' upcoming shows. Interns will report directly to our executive director, Lynn Stallings.
The Costume/SFX Makeup and Hair Intern's primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Design and coordinate costumes for upcoming shows
- Design and apply makeup and hair styles to actors for our various productions
- Solve any and all wardrobe, hair, and/or makeup issues or malfunctions.
- Collaborate with executive director and actors to find what best fits each project's vision
- Skills in costume design and/or SFX hair and makeup
- Positive, joyful approach to life
- Energetic and creative
- Hard-working and team-oriented
Internship is from November 2021 - February 2022.
Internship will be 10-12 hours a week, and can be very flexible to match your schedule!
Interns will need to be local to the Atlanta/Sandy Springs area and to able to come into our office on most work days. However, some work can be done remotely from home.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online