Coordinator / Sr. Coordinator, Partnership Development
Atlanta HawksAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 1/6/2022 3:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator / Sr. Coordinator, Partnership Development jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Coordinator / Sr. Coordinator, Partnership Development postings
Full Time Job
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – host and entertain fans during a basketball game or special event. We've been closely monitoring the impact of the pandemic on our communities and team members. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we are implementing a mandatory vaccine requirement for current full-time and part-time team members, as well as all newly hired employees. Learn more here-https://www.statefarmarena.com/plan-your-visit/safety
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we're looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast-paced world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment, and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging, and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you're committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you'd be shocked if guests weren't positively impacted by their interactions with you.
The Coordinator/Sr. Coordinator, Partnership Development will leverage a combination of creative, strategic, and analytical skills to play an integral role within the business development team in securing corporate partnerships. This individual will provide crucial support for all key aspects of the partnership development sales process including creative ideation, sales presentations, proposal writing, and CRM (Kore) management. The ideal candidate will be a proven self-starter with the desire and adaptability to grow as the sales team evolves while delivering on our organizational commitment to operational excellence.
• Assist in the creation and ongoing maintenance of all Corporate Partnerships sales materials, and presentation tools and platforms
• Develop creative sponsorship narratives for all sales presentations that connect the partner's identified marketing objectives to the proposed Hawks and affiliate property platform and/or assets
• Work closely with Hawks Analytics team and outside agency resources to obtain and translate data into consumable insights to be used in prospecting materials, sales presentations, and partner proposals
• Actively participate in internal brainstorms taking a central role in the development of ideas, and assist in the vetting of those ideas including logistical and financial considerations
• Serve as an assistant departmental liaison with Hawks Marketing and Community teams on the creation and refinement of sellable programming
• Assist with CRM (KORE) implementation, sales inventory management, and ongoing housekeeping needs
• Explore new ideas and technologies for fan engagement platforms and innovative partnership activations that the sales team can take to market
• Aggregate and report sponsorship and sales trends around the NBA, other professional sports leagues, and across live entertainment
• Previous sports-related corporate partnerships experience on the professional level is required along with a broad knowledge of sponsorships, marketing, media, and consumer promotions
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office –Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Mac OS/Keynote Photoshop proficiency is a plus
• Professional demeanor and self-motivating personality, eager to succeed and increase revenue
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills
• Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.