Coordinator, Game Operations
Atlanta HawksAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2023 8:26:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Coordinator, Game Operations jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Coordinator, Game Operations postings
Full Time Job
Who are we:
A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we're looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast-paced world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you:
An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment, and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging, and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you're committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you'd be shocked if guests weren't positively impacted by their interactions with you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the College Park Skyhawks:
• Assist with administrative/office duties as assigned including, but not limited to payroll, calendars and appearances.
• Assist with staffing needs for all cheer and mascot requests and events both internal and external.
• Assist with logistics, planning and coordinates cheer camp (internal and partner camps).
• Assist with parking, credentials and early access lists for security staff and other game day needs.
• Assist with coordinating logistics for talent auditions, photo shoots, trainings and rehearsals for Southside Crew, stage managers, interactive squad, and specialty groups.
• Coordinate logistics for all specialty groups and performers including rehearsals, equipment and uniform needs, reviewing music and performances.
• Serve as talent and concourse activation point of contact on game nights.
• Support special event needs including, but not limited to basketball team tryouts and all other grassroots marketing events.
• And other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Sport Marketing or related field – preferred
• 1-2 years of experience with special event coordination and promotions
• Strong written and verbal communication required
• Ability to be a team player and collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
• Entertainment savvy with an idea of current pop culture trends
• Creative, innovative and self-motivated problem solver
• Excellent organizational, administrative, communication and time management skills
• Ability to think strategically and quickly in a high pressure environment
• Ability to work non-traditional business hours, including weekends and holidays, as needed
• Able to lift up to 40 pounds
• Outstanding people skills that allow you to build relationships with internal/external clients at all levels of an organization
• Must have clear driving record, a current driver's license and be willing to drive company vehicles and assist carrying heavy loads as needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Prior professional or collegiate sports experience
• +3 years dance team experience
• Studio and or performing arts trained
• Strong knowledge of NBA basketball
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
If this opportunity looks exciting to you, please complete the application process. Go Hawks!