Associate, Membership - Ticket Sales
Atlanta HawksAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
*This posting is for our May 2019 Membership Associate class
If you are an individual seeking the first step in your sports career and are seeking a tremendous career opportunity, the Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena have an open door. Throughout the program individuals will be responsible for an individual quota and top performers will be given the ability to advance their sports career internally or externally. As a whole, the department acts as a feeder system to all senior level sales and service positions, as career growth is the main objective of the program. The extensive training program that occurs over the duration of one's tenure will provide one with all the tools to grow their professional and sales skill sets.
• Sell a full menu of ticket products for the Atlanta Hawks via phone and face-to-face presentations. Including, but not limited, to full and partial ticketing packages, premium tickets, group tickets, and premium hospitality packages.
• Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and annual individual performance goals.
• Set and complete out of office sales appointments, as well as conduct in-arena appointments to close new business.
• Making outbound sales calls each day with the goal of generating new ticket revenue.
• Maintaining records of all sales prospecting and customer conversations with our CRM system.
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required. All Atlanta Hawks home games will be worked in various capacities including, but not limited to: prospecting appointments, sales tables, and game events.
• Other related duties as assigned by the Ticket Sales Manager.
• Bachelor's degree
• Comfort with making outbound cold calls.
• Strong desire to start a career with a team that has ample opportunity for growth.
• Strong work ethic, competitiveness, and a positive attitude.
• Highly motivated with a passion for sales.
• Willingness to learn and study sales, helping make it a career.
• Ability to work as a team player.
• Present themselves in a professional manner, and able to interact with all levels of the organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Were you referred by a Hawk's employee? If so, who?