Atlanta Hawks and State Farm ArenaAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Videographer-Editor, E-League and G League Teams
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we're looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you're committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you'd be shocked if guests weren't positively impacted by their interactions with you.
Hawks Studios is a full-service production entity for the Atlanta Hawks, College Park Skyhawks, Hawks Talon Gaming Club and State Farm Arena. We Provide cutting-edge production, development and content support for Atlanta Hawks Marketing, Global Partnerships, Social, Live Experience, Community Affairs, Digital and Basketball Operations. Hawks Studios utilizes three production facilities and produces over 1000 projects a year.
The Hawks Studios E-League/G-League Videographer/Editor will be responsible for creating engaging, fun and all-around kick-ass content content for The College Park Skyhawks and the Hawks Talon Gaming Club. They will be responsible for concepting, shooting, editing, mixing and delivering original pieces of content for both Atlanta Hawks Affiliate teams. They should display passion for sports content, a resourceful personality and an internal drive to deliver stand-out content. The Videographer/Editor should also be comfortable collaborating with other department heads, editors, and producers and be self-sufficient in the fast-moving world of professional sports.
• Concept, produce and edit video content for The Atlanta Hawks Affiliate Brands (The College Park Skyhawks and The Hawks Talon Gaming Club).
• Lighting, shooting, audio mixing and Motion graphic execution.
• Managing and logging Digital content, footage and assets.
• Commitment to collaboration and creative consensus building.
• Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality and voice.
• Demonstrates a ''One Team. One Vision.'' philosophy.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
• Outgoing, vocal team player
• Intermediate knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop
• Experience using professional grade cameras and video equipment.
• Photography experience a plus
• A working knowledge of best practices on YouTube, Twitch, video optimization, and channel growth.
• Experience with file-based production and post-production work-flows
• Must submit reel of current video work
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.