Senior Video Content Editor / Producer
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm ArenaAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – host and entertain fans during a basketball game or special event. We've been closely monitoring the impact of the pandemic on our communities and team members. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we are implementing a mandatory vaccine requirement for current full time and part time team members, as well as all newly hired employees. Learn more here.
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we're looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you're committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you'd be shocked if guests weren't positively impacted by their interactions with you.
The Sr. Video Content Editor/Producer will be responsible for leading and editing video features for the Atlanta Hawks, executing each project quickly and with technical mastery. The Sr. VC Editor/Producer must have extensive professional editing/post-production experience utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite – primarily Adobe Premiere Pro. The individual should be a passionate story teller adept at long and short form production. The Sr. VC Editor/Producer proactively collaborates with all stakeholders to fully understand the project scope and goals. The Senior VC Editor/Producer must be able to cut through the digital clutter with bold and emotional content, while still staying true to the Atlanta Hawks brand voice.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conceptualize, produce and edit video content for The Atlanta Hawks.
• Exhibit compelling storytelling through all content and platforms.
• Operate as primary liaison for Game Day requests from FOX, ESPN, or other media outlets.
• Lead brainstorming efforts on assigned projects and work with Key Stakeholders to meet project objectives on final deliverable.
• Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality and voice.
• Travel and represent the organization for away games and special events (ex: Lottery, Draft, All-Star) as determined by the Department head.
• Provide guidance and support for Assistant Editor/Producers to ensure technical development and brand cohesion.
• Assist with content production by shooting, audio mixing and lighting as needed.
• Demonstrate a ''One Team. One Vision.'' philosophy and reinforce SMILE-ing-Southern Hospitality, Making a Moment, Individuals Matter, Loyalty & Empowerment.
• 5 years professional editing/post-production experience
• Expert knowledge Adobe of Premiere Pro
• Intermediate knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop
• Experience with file-based production and post-production work flows
• Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadline
• Strong self-starter and capable of working independently
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.