Senior Coordinator, Digital Marketing
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm ArenaAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you're committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you'd be shocked if guests weren't positively impacted by their interactions with you.
Summary: The Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator will support digital marketing campaigns across all Atlanta Hawks, State Farm Arena, Hawks Talon GC, and G-League business units including email marketing, mobile app, and web. This role will serve as the liaison with agencies and internal departments to manage email and mobile app campaigns from development to deployment. Additionally, this role will maintain the day-to-day email and mobile app content calendars. The ideal candidate will be a utility player curious about the world of digital marketing and willing to recommend and take on additional opportunities as they arise.
• Serve as point of contact for email marketing agencies and manage the development and execution of email marketing campaigns across all Atlanta Hawks, State Farm Arena, Hawks Talon GC, and G-League business units.
• Develop and gather content for email campaigns including copywriting assistance as needed.
• Be the liaison with agencies and internal departments to manage the email marketing timelines from creation to deployment
• Maintain the email and mobile app content calendar for both the Atlanta Hawks, State Farm Arena, Hawks Talon GC, and G-League business units
• Analyze email campaign performance using key email metrics and provide weekly reports
• QC all email marketing communications to ensure effective, accurate and error-free execution of content.
• Coordinate day-to-day mobile app communications and partner with Revenue Enablement department to find ways to maximize mobile app potential.
• Support day-to-day updates to web platforms via CMS as needed.
• Support day-to-day form management including creation and maintenance as needed.
• Stay up to date on email and mobile marketing industry trends and best practices to help identify areas of improvement and ways to maximize potential of ESP and mobile app.
• Remain flexible and nimble to take on additional digital marketing responsibilities over the long-term as opportunities become available.
• Project management skills: ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
• Effective communicator and strategic thinker with an ability to make marketing decisions based on data analysis.
• Passion for developing effective digital marketing content through visuals and words.
• Desire to continue learning, especially third-party tools that can increase efficiency.
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Working knowledge and experience with the following is a plus:
• Large-scale email service providers (Salesforce Marketing Cloud is highly preferred)
• Adobe Dreamweaver (or similar) & Photoshop
• CMS management preferably Drupal and XXX (mobile app).
• Experience with HTML/CSS and connecting data sources (REST APIs, Webhooks, etc.) is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
• 1-3 years of experience working in a digital marketing role within a fast-paced organization
• Comfortable in an environment where priorities can shift rapidly; resilient and adaptive to change.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.