Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm ArenaAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 9:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Corporate Social Responsibility Manager jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Corporate Social Responsibility Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Corporate Social Responsibility Manager?
Full Time Job
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we're looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you're committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you'd be shocked if guests weren't positively impacted by their interactions with you.
The Atlanta Hawks are seeking a Manager of Corporate Social Responsibility to build and execute strategic work plans that achieve measurable results and optimal use of resources to develop and grow our community activations with a focus on enhancing our connection to, and role within the Greater Atlanta Community.
We are seeking someone who is both passionate about service and committed to cross-departmental collaboration and can work with corporate partners on execution of collaborative community programming.
• Serve as program manager for key social responsibility programs aligned with corporate partners to ensure best-in-class programming
• Assist in creating player programs that align with players' areas of interest as well as developing strategies for integrating players into key Hawks programs
• Conceptualize, plan, and execute tentpole efforts such as Black History Month, Season of Giving and Magical Moments
• Responsible for social responsibility program recaps, working with internal stakeholders such as Brand Communications, Marketing and Corporate Partnerships
• Work cross-departmentally to ensure full alignment and amplification of community programs
• Manage the team's year-round social responsibility schedule with a goal of collaborating and communicating across departments
• Develop and foster relationships with key community constituents to further integrate the team into the community
• Assist with Atlanta Hawks Foundation program development and execution, as needed
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Works effectively and quickly in a dynamic environment
• Ability to lead meetings and manage multiple priorities at once
• Ability to work with internal and external clients with a positive customer service-oriented attitude
• Strong ability to handle pressure situations, apply analytical skills and take proactive efforts to problem solve
Education and Experience:
• Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years related experience, specifically community relations, non-profit or sports industry required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.