Corporate Social Responsibility Coordinator
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm ArenaAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Corporate Social Responsibility Coordinator jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Corporate Social Responsibility Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Corporate Social Responsibility Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Corporate Social Responsibility Coordinator For College Park Skyhawks & Hawks Talon Gc
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we're looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you're committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you'd be shocked if guests weren't positively impacted by their interactions with you.
The College Park Skyhawks and Hawks Talon GC are seeking a Coordinator of Corporate Social Responsibility to help build and execute community programs and activations and connect to the City of College Park and the Southside. We are seeking a self-starter that is highly motivated and takes pride in building and growing new projects. This is an opportunity to grow with us in a dynamic, collaborative, and fun environment while expressing your real passion for our local community. As a Coordinator, you will have hands-on involvement in planning and executing community initiatives that support our strategic direction and will work on the following:
• Develop and foster relationships with key schools and community partners to further support the integration of the team into College Park
• Identify and coordinate the team's involvement in community programs with a strategic eye on driving awareness
• Assist in creating and manage the team's year-round civic engagement schedule
• Vet, process and document all donation requests
• Prepare briefing documents and coordinate assembly of event set-up for events to ensure team is appropriately represented and informed
• Develop detailed reports for internal and external purposes aimed at providing a snapshot of the team's efforts, impact and key insights from the activation
• Serve as liaison for the G-League Social Responsibility Team
• Other duties that may be assigned
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience preferred
• Highly organized self-starter who can work well across departments to fill this role
• Strong knowledge of the College Park and Southside is a plus
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Strong communication (both written and verbal)
• Works effectively and quickly in a dynamic environment
• Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds and at all job levels
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Be available to represent the team at local events during normal business hours, as well as weekends and after hours and when needs dictate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.