Concierge Captain- Premium Club
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm ArenaAtlanta, GA
Part Time Job
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – host and entertain fans during a basketball game or special event. We've been closely monitoring the impact of the pandemic on our communities and team members. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we are implementing a mandatory vaccine requirement for current full-time and part-time team members, as well as all newly hired employees.
Starting the 2021-2022 Season the Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena will be introducing our Concierge Team! Servicing our Delta 360, Harrah's, Atlanta Social, and Concert Club Premium Spaces! The role of a Guest Experience Captain- Premium Club Area is to act as support for our Guest Experience Concierge Supervisor (Coach)- Premium Club Area. Providing professional top-notch premium experiences for Club guests. This is done through personal interactions and, coaching and leading our Smile Makers-Concierge to create a fun, exciting, and energetic working environment during all State Farm Arena events.
*This is a part-time, hourly position, with predominantly evening hours.
• Works directly with the Guest Experience Leadership team to perform the day of event duties. Including but not limited to Smile Maker-Concierge placements, equipment setups, safety checks, guest recoveries, etc.
• Respond to elevated Premium guest inquires and/or concerns regarding, game and show amenities.
• Comfortable with making flexible decisions while working in Premium spaces and clubs.
• Utilizing RFID long-range technology to Make Moments & Surprise and Delight in our Premium spaces and clubs
• Serves as the escalation point to correct guest concerns and complaints regarding customer service-related situations.
• Maintain line of sight control by circulating through work areas and reporting any issues encountered to the Concierge Coach- Premium Club Area and/or Manager on Duty
• Embrace, teach and be a Role Model of the principles of our S.M.I.L.E (Southern Hospitality, Make a Moment, Individuals Matter, Listen & Learn, Empowerment) Culture.
• Coaches and provides continuous and constructive feedback and empowers Smile Makers-Concierge, with the aim to create opportunities for Smile Makers-Concierge to develop.
• Responsible for completing incident reports and collecting witness statements.
• Oversee resolution of Season Ticket holder issues, including but not limited to, seat relocation, mobile ticket disputes, and access control hardware.
• Compliance with all company policies and procedures
• Communicate to Concierge Coach- Premium Club Area and/or Manager on Duty any issues that guests or team members may have.
• Other duties as assigned by the management team.
What this person will bring:
• Fun, high energy, strong detail-oriented, and superior work ethic
• Ability to help create a one-of-a-kind experience for our guests by providing exceptional customer service to our premium clientele
• Prioritization of duties and effective communication skills
• Demonstrates confidence and ability to handle multiple tasks/issues at one time effectively, with an upbeat attitude
• Ability to read guests and anticipate their needs
• Turn potential negative situations into positive ones
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud.
• Must be able to lift or move up to 40 lbs.
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet.
• Associates degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Experience working as a Concierge Attendant/Supervisor in the sports, entertainment, hospitality, or retail industry is a must.
• Prior experience training, leading, and/or coaching staff.
• Proven ability to form strong working relationships with those you lead and key partners.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be able to report to work evening shifts during weekday events.
• Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Proficiency with technology to create exceptional customer service moments, submit incident reports, guest feedback, facility requests, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.