Brand Communications Coordinator
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm ArenaAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 1:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Brand Communications Coordinator jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Brand Communications Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Brand Communications Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you're committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you'd be shocked if guests weren't positively impacted by their interactions with you.
The Brand Communications department of the Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena is responsible for the public storytelling, communication practices and amplification of the organization's work and accomplishments across various business areas including Marketing, Corporate Partnerships, Internal Communications, Corporate Social Responsibility and more. The department coordinator is primarily responsible for the administrative support functions to help meet those goals.
• Manage the company's media monitoring processes; providing regular communication to organization on successes and key metrics
• Serve as the communications team's day-to-day contact with media monitoring agencies including Cision, TVEyes and TrendKite
• Provide internal departments with media values and impressions upon request; compiling detailed reports for each marketing and CSR campaign
• Maintain, build and customize media distribution lists
• Create various weekly reports to support leadership teams as well as marketing and brand communications groups
• Regularly update internal communications platforms
• Track award opportunities, submissions and wins
• Maintain speaking engagement calendar and collect editorial calendars
• Assist with first drafts of press releases, live broadcast reads, talking points, social media posts, etc.
• Assist with strategic planning and pitches
• Provide event support for games, shows and media events
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field required
• Minimum of two years Communications/PR experience required
• Excellent verbal, written and administrative skills
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Independent, self-starter with exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with multiple departments
• Must show initiative, willingness to learn and sound decision-making skills in order to build and maintain professional relationships
• Must be available to work on select nights and weekends
• PC & Mac competence with a strong working knowledge in Excel, Word, and Power Point required. Working knowledge of Sharepoint, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and WordPress a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we're looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.