Atlanta Hawks and State Farm ArenaAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 3/22/2021 5:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Assistant Engineer jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Assistant Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Engineer? Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you're committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you'd be shocked if guests weren't positively impacted by their interactions with you. This is a part time position
The Assistant Engineer position will work within the Live Experience & Production department to provide technical support for any Audio/Video needs to enhance fan experience and provide home court advantage for the Atlanta Hawks home games. This position will also will have opportunities for work in other arena events that require technical support.
• Work closely with Engineering & Broadcast Operations team to support all technical A/V needs in the company for all events.
• Work with A/V Manager, IPTV Manager to execute all tech responsibilities for the event.
• Provide technical assistance to EIC for the Live Events control room team as well as virtual events.
• Other duties that may be assigned.
• Ability to work long/flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Self-motivated and organized; ability to work in a team environment in a control room setting.
• Technical troubleshooting solutions
Education and Experience:
• A/V engineering experience with control rooms or broadcast trucks as well as knowledge of audio/video signal flow. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.