Atlanta DreamAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
The Atlanta Dream is seeking a positive, high energy and detail-oriented person for our front office. This position will lead all aspects of our office and financial management, reporting to both the CFO and Team President. The Dream is the Southeast's only WNBA team. The Director will perform the following job functions:
• Enter all accounts payable information, print and mail checks.
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Complete all necessary financial reports as required by the WNBA
• Complete all corporate invoicing and processing of payments, including collection of past due accounts.
• Track and dispense all per diem and petty cash for team travel.
• Maintain all Property and Liability Insurance for each team.
• Make deposits and enter information into QuickBooks.
• Maintain monthly financial close schedules and make necessary journal entries
• Monthly bank reconciliations
• Maintain and reconcile petty cash
• Monitor and reconcile credit card transactions
• Assist HR with onboarding of new hires, seasonal staff, game staff and interns.
• Manage FedEx, UPS and USPS accounts and billing.
• Assist Director of Basketball Operations with organization of travel and player needs, to include maintenance of housing billing and accounts.
• Other responsibilities and special projects as assigned by the President.
Candidate will have a bachelor's degree and 5 years administrative or financial experience. A team environment needs a positive self-starter with a strong work ethic. Candidate will possess exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks. You will have innate organizational, problem-solving and social skills. The most qualified candidate will have a desire to help with any essential function – a true team player. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• How did you hear about this job?