Atlanta DreamAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Title: Account Executive
Organization: The Atlanta Dream, LLC
Location: Atlanta, GA
Are you an aggressive self-starter that wants to get your foot in the door of a professional sports team? Look no further! The Atlanta Dream is looking to fill Account Executive positions. Members of our Dream team come in with a passion and dedication and are motivated by the opportunity to grow their respective careers.
As Part Of Our Dream Team, You Will:
• Sell season, group and flex tickets to the public and via partnerships with sponsors, vendors, local and regional corporations.
• Call current and past customers and cold-call new sales leads to generate sales.
• Develop relationships/partnerships with regional, civic, communities and corporate clients to generate contacts, formalize proposals and interact with diverse levels of individuals.
• Work all home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties before, after and throughout the game.
• Meet and exceed individually established sales objectives.
• Seek to create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
• Provide elite customer service to account base to maximize renewals.
• Update and maintain customer information and payments using Archtics and CRM.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Position pays a base salary ($35,000) plus commission, with built in growth and earning potential with each year of service.
• Possess a Bachelor's degree and/or at least 2 years of previous professional sales experience.
• Have a competitive drive and outgoing personality.
• Possess excellent customer relations skills, intermediate computer skills, proficient in MS Word and Excel and basic knowledge of social media selling.
• A working knowledge of Ticketmaster's Archtics is preferred.
• Ability to work long and unusual hours including late nights, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.